NSP / Elements Flatwater SUP
Elements E-Tech Flatwater SUP
The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide
- Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on a river delta, creek or lake.
- Perfect for coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
- Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
- Square tail for quick release of the water, meaning less drag.
- The bulbous nose, gradually shifting into the proven displacement design, is what makes paddling the Elements Flatwater effortless and relaxing.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|11'0''||30''||6" ⁵/⁸||235.5 Liters||12.23 Kg|
|12'0''||31''||6" ⁵/⁸||269.3 Liters||13.35 Kg|
The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance, pedigree to enjoy it for years to come.