NSP / Elements E-Tech Flatwater SUP
E-Tech Flatwater SUP
A unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide.
– Designed by NSP’s race design team to be a fantastic choice for recreational flat water paddling and short distance touring.
– Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on an estuary, river, lake, coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
– Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
- Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- Durable gel coat skin
- Hand polished rails
- Wood reinforced standing area
- Speed finish bottom
- Full colour bottom and rails
- Fins included with each board
- Ledge handle
- Cargo plugs on nose
- 4mm EVA deck
- Board designed by Alain Teurquetil
When you want a no-nonsense board that won’t break the bank and that is stronger than many other constructions, look no further than the NSP Elements range.
EPS Securecell at the core with a durable yet supremely lightweight vacuum molded Epoxy Fibre sandwich shell, the Elements range is exactly what the SUP enthusiast needs to make the most out of every session.
With a unique matt finish and polished rails, the striking solid colours of the Elements range will ignite your SUPing passion!