NSP / DC Elements Surf SUP
DC Elements Surf SUP
The DC Elements SURF SUP offers 95% of the performance a dedicated surf SUP offers, with the benefit of comfortable width and attractive pricing. Its blend of eco-friendly, but also durable construction makes this board a wide-bodied alternative to the other boards in the DC range.
A performance board that will stand the test of time with it's robust construction. Anyone riding the DC Elements SURF SUP immediately feels anchored to the EVA kick tail pad and the diamond groove pattern that increases its grip as you apply more pressure.
– A rounded tail for excellent manoeuvrability and turning in real-world conditions.
– Outstanding durability and built with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– The thermoformed EVA kick tail pad features a center arch for extra grip and immediate orientation of your foot.
5-Box fin cluster
The five fin boxes offer tr-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style and/or surf conditions.
To get you started right out of the box, the DC Elements Surf SUP is supplied with NSP’s 6″ Center fin and J5 fins.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|8'3"||32"||4.5"||141 liters||8.02 kg|
|8'7"||32"||4.5"||146 liters||8.20 kg|
|8'10"||32"||4.5"||151 liters||8.60 kg|
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
– Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.