NSP / Protech Funboard
Designed for the weekend warrior. The NSP Protech Funboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often with less effort. “Funboard” pretty much says it all.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Available in two colours, the Protech funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line
Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|7'2"||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49.0||3.97|
|7'6"||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4||4.14|
Fin System: FCS