NSP / 2018 Protech Funboard
Designed for the weekend warrior. Paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all.
– New shape for 2018.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
Fin System: FCS
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|7'2"||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49||3.97|
|7'6"||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4||4.14|
– The best selling longboard range in the world in an all-new technology.
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s a proven classic for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave.
– 2018 refinements make it an easy board to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.