FCS II / Flow PG Fin
Single fin designed for controlled flowing turns.
• Drive hard off the bottom and perform controlled flowing turns.
• Neutral fin with elongated base.
• Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability.
• Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding.
• Designed to be used as a single fin.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.