NSP / Cocomat Performance Touring SUP
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Cocomat Performance Touring
Explore what’s around the next corner and the next, go further and faster in all conditions!
– Uniquely designed for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures
– Flattened nose and tail deck areas for gear loading, plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungee plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS
– The added volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily
– Paddlers will appreciate the great tracking and superior handling in crosswinds
– The CocoFlax Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race-winning design elements for an exceptional glide with touring-specific features
Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”. What’s more, all NSP Cocoflax boards carry the highly desirable “Gold Level” Ecoboard label. Boards carrying this label are manufactured with more sustainable materials, sourced from responsible supply chains, and made by board builders with improved manufacturing processes.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch – Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio. It– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle. – Responsive flex and strength enable you to push your limits.