NSP / Surf Foil Board
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The NSP Surf Foil is part of our recreational series, featuring the same outlines and rocker as the Pro Series, but with a less pronounced concave and a less pronounced center stringer. The recreational Series also has a bit more volume up in the front section of the board and slightly fuller rails compared to the Pro Series range.
These differences translate to increased stability, allowing riders to focus on getting onto the foil. This shapes also assists in recovering from dramatic touchdowns while on the foil. A mild scoop helps to avoid abrupt nosedives as well.
NSPʼs Protech technology is an ideal construction for this type of application, as it combines performance and price in a very attractive package for beginning- to intermediate foilers.
• The volume distribution is concentrated around the chest area to give surfers a perfect platform for paddling into waves.
* Refined rocker for faster paddle speeds.
* Shallower concaves and less pronounced stringer make manoeuvring in the line up a breeze.
* Fuller rails and forward volume provide great stability, allowing for quick recovering in steep take-off situations
• Thermoformed EVA tail pad with arch bar, side kick and pronounced tail kick and side wedges.
• Twin track foil tuning guide.
Protech construction of the SUP Foil
NSPʼs Protech technology is an ideal construction as it is combines performance and price in a very attractive package for beginning to intermediate foilers.
Riders can now hit the water hard, lose minimal speed or momentum, and recovery is smooth after an accidental touchdown.
• 36g molded SecureCell EPS core
• The standing area is reinforced with biaxial glass to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delamination.
• Center ridge just below the EVA deck pad runs conveniently along the entire length of the deck pad allowing you to position yourself on the center of your board without looking down.
• The twin-track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced high density PU boxes for maximum strength fits perfectly for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin-track foils on the market.