NSP / Elements Cruise SUP - Complete Set
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
COMPLETE SET - INCLUDES BOARD, FINS, COIL LEASH, and ALLOY PADDLE
Upgrade to NSP Carbon Hybrid Paddle for +2,000
The Elements Cruise design is one the most popular boards in the NSP range, and by design one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
Paddling along, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. We’ve found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favourite.
Elements Cruise Features
• A double concave delivers glide and rewards as a super stable board that performs best on flat water, small waves and breaks
• The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell EPS core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance to enjoy it for years to come.
• Bungee cord on the nose to carry all your gear.
• Thermoformed EVA deck pad for ultimate grip and comfort • FCS plug on the nose to mount your action camera
•The 9'8" model comes with a rounded tail for added maneuverability
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
– Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.