NSP / DC Surf X SUP
NSP SLX DC Surf X SUP Board
The SLX DC Surf X is becoming our team rider go-to-board. Pros and experienced paddlers have come to appreciate the performance of the DC Surf X all over the globe in some of the very best spots in the world.
SLX DC Surf X Design:
• Our DC Surf range now features eco-friendly Paulownia wood deck and flax rails for added strength and durability; keeping in line with our brand’s eco-friendly/sustainability initiatives.
• swallowtail loosens up the tail, creating that twin-like ride.
• Straight speed channels provide a quicker route to the tail of the board, generating speed.
• Performance riders will appreciate the extra grip with our newly designed Thermoformed EVA tail kick pad with a center arch.
SLX DC Surf X Fins:
|7'2"||26 3/4||3 7/8||82|
|8'2"||27 1/2||4 1/8||103|
SLX TECH FEATURES
- Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy)
- SecureCell EPS CNC hand finished foam
- Carbon Vectornet flex control rails
- Bamboo veneer deck for added strength
- Pro level tri-density EVA deck pad with tail kick
- Slick matt, hand finished rails and speed hull
- Ledge carry handle
- Performance RTM fins included
- FCS compatible fin boxes