NSP / DC Surf Pro SUP
NSP DC Surf Pro Paddle Surfing SUP Board
The Pro designs look stylish and offer great all-round wave riding performance, with increased durability while maintaining a light overall weight.
Light nose rocker and entry concave helps generate paddling speed.
The single concave hull transitions to a double concave and slight vee through the tail carrying you through rail to rail turns.
A refined overall plan shape offers the sensitivity required for high performance progressive wave riding.
All boards feature vectornet carbon rails, fused with fiberglass cloth and SLX epoxy.
The perfect partner for the advanced SUP surfer to progress into and beyond the elite or pro levels.
Shaped and designed by Dale Chapman
- SecureCell EPS CNC Hand finished foam Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy) Vectornet flex control rails
- Bamboo veneer deck
- Pro level tri-density deck pad
- Slick matt hand finished rails and speed hull FCS compatible fin boxes
- Ledge handle
- Eva traction pad includes kick tail Performance RTM fins
SLX TECH FEATURES
- Vacuum bonded SLX (super light epoxy)
- SecureCell EPS CNC hand finished foam
- Carbon Vectornet flex control rails
- Bamboo veneer deck for added strength
- Pro level tri-density EVA deck pad with tail kick
- Slick matt, hand finished rails and speed hull
- Ledge carry handle
- Performance RTM fins included
- FCS compatible fin boxes