Manta5 / Hydrofoiler XE-1 Water Bike
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
The world’s first water bike that replicates the cycling experience on water.
Using the same foiling technology as America’s Cup sailboats, Manta5 has created a surreal sensation of flight.
The XE-1 is suitable for a wide range of fitness levels. Cycle along ocean coastlines, train along waterways, or cruise lakeside with friends and family.
Join the thousands of enthusiasts around the globe pioneering cycling’s new frontier
Electric Motor & Battery
Clever technology. Ultra simple to use. This waterproof duo is designed to push the limits of what’s possible on water. The motor has proven resilient against rigorous maritime tests yet produces no more than a quiet hum and inflicts zero harm on the environment.
- Fully submersible IPX8 rated battery housing system
- Easy access charging connector with a 4 hour charge time
- IPX8 rated electric motor
- 460 watts of pedal assist power
- Up to 4 hours of riding time on the lowest assist level and 1.5 hours on maximum assist
- Please note, estimated battery run time may vary depending on the weight of the rider, weather conditions, and level of assist.
Chassis & Gears
Resilient against saltwater and corrosion. The Hydrofoiler’s frame and gears are packed full of ingenious design details that stay true to the simplicity of a beautifully crafted bike.
- Aircraft-grade, TIG-welded 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Hybrid drivetrain with industry standard components for easy replacement
- Buoyancy modules designed to streamline the Hydrofoiler both above and below water
- Easy maintenance crank-set sub-assembly, gearbox sub-assembly, and the propeller/shaft sub-assembly
Carbon Fibre Foils
This combination is impeccably tuned. Striking a perfect balance between stability and manoeuvrability in all types of water-terrain.
- Foil tip design minimises drag and extends effective wingspan
- Rear wingspan measures 6.5ft. Front wing, 4ft
- General purpose foils. Suitable for lakes, rivers, and the ocean
- Modular design for easy assembly and in-car transport